Complete the following sentences by using gerund (if you can!) so your classmates can learn more about you. Then ask each other questions to find out more about each other.

1.      My highlight of 2023 was _____________________.

2.      The most difficult thing I had to do in 2023 was ______________________.

3.      In 2024, I’ll devote more time to __________________________.

4.      In this new year, I look forward to __________________________.

5.      In 2024, I’ll try to avoid _______________________.

6.      ______________________ allows me to relax.

7.      ______________________ can be a big commitment.

8.      I don’t feel like _____________________.

9.      My favourite pastime is _________________________.

10.  ________________________ can be addictive.

 

Catching up…

11.  What are you going to do this weekend?

12.  What do you look forward to in the coming week?

13.  Do you need anything in the next few weeks?